Position Title: BOUNCE CAFÉ & CUSTOMER SERVICE HOST
Reporting To: Customer Service Supervisor / Customer Service Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
The experience is in your hands, have you got what it takes to bring it to life?
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience at the hottest venue in town!
• Join a fast growing business and awesome culture
• Become immersed in a fun & exciting world full of adventure
As a Host your welcoming smile will make the first impression on each customer who comes into BOUNCE. Your natural energy and helpful nature will instantly make customers feel welcome and even more excited to get bouncing (if that’s even possible!).
Providing the same bubbly, fast and quality experience that they have encountered at every touch-point in the venue. Jumping between tasks, you offer customer service to all bouncers and guests, ensuring the venue looks terrific at all times and providing much needed refreshment and replenishment through our cafe.
Your great organizational skills and attention to detail will ensure that all aspects of the Bounce experience are provided in a timely manner.
Your focus, ability to work as a member of a fast paced team and strong communication skills, along with an acquired knowledge of our many offerings, will ensure a seamless customer experience from guest arrival to deeply satisfied departure.
- Essential: L2/Senior First Aid (You will be required to have this before starting work at Bounce).
- Preference will be given to applicants that have Café experience.
- Applicants that are already qualified to handle food, or have a
- PIC (Person in Charge) designation will also be given preference.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Male or Female, any nationality
- University Graduate
- Customer-oriented, organized and with good attention to detail
- Fluency in English. Other language (e.g. Arabic or other language) is an advantage but not required
- Must possess a positive service attitude towards all guests and tribe members
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, dynamic, driven environment
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to tribe members and guests
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
I’m interested! What’s next?
Check us out at www.bounce.ae to know more about our organization. Please submit your cover letter with the subject line “I want to join the Free-Jumping Revolution” and a current CV to email@example.com