Position Title: Team Leader
Reporting To: Venue Manager / Assistant Venue Manager
- Drive and deliver an exceptional customer experience at the hottest venue in town!
- Join a fast growing business and awesome culture
- Take ownership and maximize profitability of our Reception, Cafe and Party areas
- Ensure customers have the best experience using our venue.
- Bring to life the BOUNCE brand and an extraordinary customer experience!
Join the free-jumping revolution….BOUNCE is the biggest thing in sporty-adrenaline-rush fun to come to the UAE. A giant spring loaded urban playground where hard surfaces are replaced with circus grade sponge and the walls and floors become one giant interconnected trampolines. BOUNCE offers an airborne adrenaline rush with a soft landing for everyone from young kids learning tricks and flips, to athletes doing air-sports acrobatics.
BOUNCE has been a sell-out since day one. We’re looking for superstars who are ready to leap into something life-changing! We have a powerful working culture that fuses passion, connectivity, accountability and evolution of the BOUNCE experience. At the very center of our success is an obsession with exceptional customer service and we’re after the right people to manage delivery of an exceptional customer experience through the Reception, Café, Trampoline Arena and Party areas.
You have exceptional interpersonal skills which will allow you to make a dynamic and positive cultural impact on the team. Effective leadership and team building skills will assist you in creating an engaging environment in line with BOUNCE core values and ensure 100% commitment to customer safety and satisfaction. You thrive on building, motivating and developing high energy, and high performance teams that consistently deliver an awesome experience. Your organizational skills are outstanding and you have the ability to coordinate the efficient and effective operation of the Reception, Café, Trampoline and Party areas.
Skills we are looking for:
- • Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of relevant Health and Safety requirements
- Sports back ground and confidence to jump around and brighten our customer’s day
- Stock Management (ordering through reporting)
- Product costs and cash management
- 3 + Years in Catering / Hospitality /Sports Experience
Aside from your natural energy and personal effectiveness, you need to have some smarts about you! You have proven leadership capability in managing teams and enjoy accountability for ensuring our operational systems and processes are consistently followed and profitability is maximized.
I’m interested! What’s next?
If you have experience in hospitality and worked in an experience-orientated business such as recreation, entertainment or sports and want to work for people who make you feel motivated, developed and appreciated, then we’d love to hear from you. Next step is to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag line… “Team Lead”.