Floor is Lava Challenge at X-Park Dubai!
It’s time to show your Ninja Warrior skills at the exclusive ‘Floor is Lava’ competition at X-Park!
If you’re between 13 to 18 years old, head down to X-Park Adventure Challenge Course in BOUNCE Dubai on Friday 4th August, between 5pm and 8:30pm, to complete the obstacle course in the quickest time, but the catch is, you can’t touch the lava floor! The three guys who record the quickest times and avoid the fire bubbling floor will be crowned the ultimate X-Park champion, winning a GoPro or a Flight Academy Course at BOUNCE Dubai worth 1500 AED.
The fee to participate in the competition is only AED120 and it also includes access to all BOUNCE areas for 3 hours!
How to book?
Click on the “Book Now” button below & book a Premium Access Ticket for 3 hours, on Friday 4th August from 5pm to 8pm.
Before checking out use the PROMO CODE: FlOORISLAVA and make sure the final price is AED120.
SAVE YOUR SPOT NOW before we sell out!Book Now
- Don’t forget to bring your training shoes to use X-Park!
- Please arrive at 4:30pm to join the ultimate warm-up and get ready to battle the molten floor, the battle is open to everyone between the age group of 13-18.
- Participants cannot step outside the marked areas.
- Time challenge
- One participant at a time
- Competition will go from 5:00 PM to 8:00PM.
- Participants will be timed to understand which one does it faster
- The fastest competitor will win a GoPro
- The second and third fastest competitor will win Flight Academy Courses at Bounce Dubai
X-Park Key Features
Excited already? Check this out!
Measuring over 330m2 in size and split over two levels, the MEGA new X-Park will feature 18 elements, including a zip line, bouldering wall, a sea of pipes and LOADS more!
X-Park combines obstacles & features that can be explored as stand-alone challenges or navigated as one circuit with different levels of difficulty to allow for personal progression and creative expression. It incorporates 18 different elements with varying routes for beginners through to experts.
The parkour area is designed to allow challenge and diversity for free-running masters as well as easy-entry points for first timers.
Fans of the Ninja-Warrior phenomenon will recognise the impressive warped walls, which require a combination of speed, strength and timing to master.
More about Physical & Health Benefits
- X-Park encompasses total-body exercise, requiring agility, coordination and work from all the muscles.
- The actions develop core strength, the impact builds stronger bones and the constant moving promotes cardiovascular endurance, leading to increased fitness and stamina.
- The health benefits of X-Park are not only limited to the body. Negotiating the obstacles exercises the brain as each requires the practice of quick, instinctive decision-making. Subsequently, confidence, creativity and a positive attitude are acquired.