Position title: Contact Center Representative
Reporting to: Contact Center Manager
- To provide accurate and exceptional levels of customer service through all phone and email interactions in a timely manner.
- To maintain a current and strong knowledge of BOUNCE product and service offers to ensure customers are provided with the most appropriate and accurate information at all times.
- To build strong customer relations and optimize the sales and growth of Bounce.
TO CREATE THE FREE JUMPING REVOLUTION WITH AN EXPERIENCE THAT IS LOVED BY OUR CUSTOMERS AND LED BY OUR TEAM
BOUNCE is a fast paced and energetic environment full of smart people who make things happen.
We have a powerful working culture that fuses passion, connectivity, accountability and evolution of the BOUNCE experience. These are the BOUNCE values:
- You can’t deliver the vibe unless you’re feeling it.
- Jump around. Make someone’s day. Enjoy yourself.
- We’re a tribe. We jump together & we’re building a revolution together.
- Talk straight. Talk often. Stay tight.
- We need leadership at every level.
- Take charge. Solve problems. Make it safe. Make people happy.
Keep it fresh
- We want to be a loved regular haunt.
- Encourage & Inspire. Help evolve & vary the experience.
Values & Behaviors
- Lead by example by living BOUNCE Values on a day to day basis and encourage and help all team members to do the same
- Positively influence and maintain the BOUNCE culture through direct and indirect action as needed
- Take every opportunity to promote the BOUNCE Vision, Values and Culture both internally and externally
- Facilitate a Free-Jumping Revolution culture!
- Provide friendly and helpful customer service in line with the BOUNCE values that leave customers feeling supported, acknowledged and reassured
- Take ownership of interactions with customers and ensure that the required follow-up occurs to ensure a resolution is achieved
- Provide customers with timely and accurate information in response to queries via phone and email
- Maintain a strong knowledge of product/service offering to provide the most appropriate information to the customer
- Ensure accurate data entry using online systems
- Follow guidelines and processes to ensure an efficient and exceptional level of customer experience
- Make recommendations to customers of the different types of experiences within our venue ( e.g. parties, coaching, hosting, functions, etc.)
- Arrange bookings for parties , groups or events, ensuring confirmation and payments are actioned within the required time frames
- Process payments using VT and complete related administration work
- Ensure booking system and other methods of tracking activity are updated in a timely and accurate manner
- Resolve customer issues in a friendly and calm manner and escalate to Team Leader if required
- Actively participate in team discussions, meetings and other team forums to impart knowledge and keep abreast of new products/services to be communicated to customers
- Contribute to building a team atmosphere and exceptional customer service culture in the Contact Center
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and maintain relationships with existing customers to ensure excellent levels of customer service are maintained
- Achieve set sales targets and pursue profitable growth opportunities
- Analyse the market area to identify means of attracting new customers
- Working in conjunction with the Marketing team to drive results through Marketing campaigns.
- Make various outbound call campaigns.
- Ensure communication of the BOUNCE safety message is clear and effective
- Actively promote the BOUNCE Safety culture to customers and contribute to a safe working environment
I AM INTERESTED! WHAT’S NEXT?
Check us out at www.bounce.ae to know more about our organization. Please submit your cover letter with the subject line “I want to join the Free-Jumping Revolution” and a current CV to email@example.com