Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Manager of the company. This person needs to be organized, understand business drivers, possess great data analysis skills and maintain close relationships with the top-tier search engines and other advertising channels.
This person will be responsible for implementing methods to improve clients’ websites organic search rankings (SEO). This includes keyword research, analysing clients’ websites, documenting SEO changes, and communicating changes to the client. Digital Marketing Specialist will develop and optimize every aspect of clients’ pay-per-click campaigns on all platforms. This includes managing keyword research and bids, formulating and managing the PPC budgets of the company, analyzing results, and reporting results to the company.
In addition, Digital Marketing Specialist will manage the digital and social strategy for the brand to make sure BOUNCE achieve it marketing objectives.
PASSIONATE AND TALENTED PEOPLE LEADING THE FREE-JUMPING REVOLUTION, DELIVERING AN AWESOME CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE FUELLED BY THE EUPHORIC RUSH OF FLIGHT!
BOUNCE is a fast-paced and energetic environment full of smart people who make things happen. The company vision ensures an ongoing commitment to creating:
- A loved and respected international brand
- An awesome culture with exceptional people at every level
- A fresh and evolving multi-sensory experience
- Pumping venues across the world
- A safety record we’re proud of.
- Disciplined and well-managed growth.
We have a powerful working culture that fuses passion, connectivity, accountability and evolution of the BOUNCE experience.
These are the BOUNCE values:
|· You can’t deliver the vibe unless you’re feeling it.
· Jump around. Make someone’s day. Enjoy yourself.
|· We’re a team. We jump together and we’re building a revolution together.
· Talk straight. Talk often. Stay tight.
|· We need leadership at every level.
· Take charge. Solve problems. Make it safe. Make people happy.
|· Keep it fresh
|· We want to be a loved regular haunt.
· Encourage & Inspire. Help evolve & vary the experience.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyse websites and document changes required for SEO.
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, clients’ SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modelling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyse key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Serve as liaison with paid search engine contacts.
- Develop digital and social strategy with the marketing team
- Managing paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Suggesting new digital ad platforms to achieve marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
Vision & Values
- Lead by example by living BOUNCE Values on a day to day basis and encourage and help all team members to do the same
- Positively influence and maintain the BOUNCE culture through direct and indirect action as needed
- Take every opportunity to promote the BOUNCE Vision, Values and Culture both internally and externally
- Minimum of 3 years of search engine optimization, pay-per click and social media experience.
- Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Power Editor, Google Analytics and Performance Marketing management tools.
- Ability to perform research, analyse websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach.
- Ability to compile and analyse search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress
- Web development skills are a plus but not required.
- Bachelors in marketing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Comfortable interacting with C-level executives.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply?
You think you are the right one for this job? Send us your CV now at email@example.com and mention position name at the start of the subject line.