Position: Marketing Coordinator
- Provide administration, project management and organisational capacity to the marketing and sales team across a broad range of campaigns and projects.
- To take ownership of initiatives that will enhance the marketing and sales function’s capacity to drive multiple projects while delivering ongoing system and process improvement.
- To support marketing function with events, business development and brand partnerships.
PASSIONATE AND TALENTED PEOPLE LEADING THE FREE-JUMPING REVOLUTION, DELIVERING AN AWESOME CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE FUELED BY THE EUPHORIC RUSH OF FLIGHT!
BOUNCE is a fast-paced and energetic environment full of smart people who make things happen. The company vision ensures an ongoing commitment to creating:
- A loved and respected international brand
- An awesome culture with exceptional people at every level
- A fresh and evolving multi-sensory experience
- Pumping venues across the world
- A safety record we’re proud of.
- Disciplined and well-managed growth.
We have a powerful working culture that fuses passion, connectivity, accountability and evolution of the BOUNCE experience.
These are the BOUNCE values:
|· You can’t deliver the vibe unless you’re feeling it.
· Jump around. Make someone’s day. Enjoy yourself.
|· We’re a team. We jump together and we’re building a revolution together.
· Talk straight. Talk often. Stay tight.
|· We need leadership at every level.
· Take charge. Solve problems. Make it safe. Make people happy.
|· Keep it fresh
|· We want to be a loved regular haunt.
· Encourage & Inspire. Help evolve & vary the experience.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and agreed actions, ensuring maximum team efficiency and to enable the various collaborators to play to strengths and manage competing demands on time
- To rollout marketing campaigns around all the venues of BOUNCE and making sure deadlines are met by all stakeholders.
- To develop and manage partnerships with various brands around co-branded events, marketing campaigns and other activities
- Help organize and lead all events inside & outside Bounce from planning to implementation and post event activities.
- To support local teams with events, delivery of branding, marketing material for the events and successful marketing execution of the events.
- To write campaign/event briefing documents and campaign/events results document.
- To organize and lead all-venue campaign meetings.
- Undertake research to help inform the shaping and management of various marketing initiatives, such as exploring new concepts, competitor activities and new ways of working
- To manage, monitor and track various ATL (radio/print/cinema etc.) campaigns.
- Help manage the interdependencies and inputs of the various collaborators working to unblock anything that stalls
- Develop standard operating procedures to manage multiple initiatives and improve the way the teams and HQ-Venue work together
- Develop, implement and communicate process improvements that will support efficiency and business growth
Supplier Relationships & Management
- Initiate and own the organisation of documents and workflows around the key suppliers (printers, designers, photographers, etc.)
- Set up supplier and project files (digital and hardcopy as required) to drive maximum efficiency and access to knowledge and other data and creative assets
Marketing ‘IP’ Management & Storage
- Initiate and maintain internal knowledge and information capture and accessibility
Vision & Values
- Lead by example by living BOUNCE Values on a day to day basis and encourage and help all team members to do the same
- Positively influence and maintain the BOUNCE culture through direct and indirect action as needed
- Take every opportunity to promote the BOUNCE Vision, Values and Culture both internally and externally
How To Apply?
You think you are the right one for this job? Send us your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention position name at the start of the subject line.