At this time of concern around community wellbeing, we would like to share with you our approach to enhancing our already vigilant venue hygiene and customer safety practices.
In the best interest of our customers and staff we are implementing procedures that exceed the current guidelines around social distancing and hygiene management.
Your Safety is our top priority
In accordance with UAE government guidelines
- All visitors need to wear a face mask at all times.
HOW BOUNCE KEEPS YOU SAFE
- Everybody who visits BOUNCE needs to undergo a health self-check & body temperature measure
- We also practice strict staff screening. Nobody who shows flu-like symptoms or who has travelled abroad in the last 2 weeks will be admitted to the venue
- Floor stickers ensure social distancing in our reception & café area
- Our massive-sized venue and one person per trampoline rule ensures social distancing
ENHANCED HYGIENE MEASURES
- Our Hygiene Officer ensures that all surfaces (such as trampolines) are disinfected on a continuous basis
- Sanitizers & Anti-bacterial hand soaps are available in all areas of our venue
ZERO TOUCH POLICY
- We ensure that our staff & customers unite from a safe distance
- Contactless payment methods are encouraged
- We are implementing strategies that exceed the current government guidelines
- Our staff is fully trained on the latest safety measures
Flexible booking options
With current levels of uncertainty within the community we want to ensure that our customers can book their BOUNCE experience knowing they have the flexibility to move their booking if they decide to in the future.
- Bookings can now be moved without penalty up to 12 months in the future.
- All fees or deposits paid will be held in credit.
Each week for the past 8 years we have been a second home for thousands of families, schools and community groups.
Now more than ever we are focussed on ensuring we can deliver an experience that meets the expectations of our customers. We will monitor the current community situation daily and respond to any developments in the best interests of our customers and staff.