Frequently Asked Questions
Safety is our number 1 priority, it always has been and always will. Keeping our staff and customers safe during this time is top of our minds, top ensure this, we have implemented the following 6 steps:
1. Additional Cleaning and Sanitisation procedures, cleaning will be continuous throughout the day.
2. We will be conducting temperature screening for all staff and customers when arriving at BOUNCE. If anyone has symptoms (Temperature over 37.5 degrees) they will be denied entry to the venue and asked to seek medical attention.
3. BOUNCE is socially distanced, with our 1 person per trampoline rule, this will continue in our café area where we will operate with 2m social distancing rules in place. With 1 person per trampoline, you are always 2m away from other people.
4. All customers and staff are required to wear facemasks at all times (to be confirmed at time of opening)
5. Reduced Capacity, BOUNCE will have less customers than normal, to ensure all of our safety. We encourage you to book online at all times to avoid disappointment at the venue. It will also allow us to go ‘contactless’ and avoid the need to handle cash.
6. BOUNCE has introduced a new role of a Hygiene Host, a dedicated staff member to ensure that all health screening and cleaning measures are followed at all times.
Each day we thoroughly clean the venue and trampolines with approved disinfectant solutions.
We also provide hand sanitisers for customers to use. BOUNCE has introduced a new role of a Hygiene Host, a dedicated staff member to ensure that all health screening and cleaning measures are followed at all times. One of their is core responsibilities is to wipe surfaces on a continuous basis.
The Government and Health Authorities have said BOUNCE continues to be a safe place to visit due to the low numbers. We also provide hand sanitisers & anti-bacterial soaps for customers to use.
BOUNCE will have less customers than normal, to ensure all of our safety. We have reduced the capacity to 40%.
Our massive venues allow plenty of space for every visitor. We encourage you to book online at all times to avoid disappointment at the venue. It will also allow us to go ‘contactless’ and avoid the need to handle cash.
No. The latest advice from the Health Authorities is that cooking of food kills all viruses.
We have introduced “Flexible booking options” – With current levels of uncertainty within the community we want to ensure that our customers can book their BOUNCE experience knowing they have the flexibility to move their booking if they decide to in the future.
Bookings can now be moved without penalty up to 12 months in the future.
All fees or deposits paid will be held in credit.
We have many procedures in place to maintain health and safety, all of these are managed by our Hygiene Hosts, this included screening:
• All staff members and customers must have a temperature check to ensure their body temperature is below 37.5 degrees. If it’s above this, they will be asked to seek medical assistance and leave the venue
• All customers and staff members must wear face masks at all times
• Ensure all hands sanitizers are in place around the venue and are used regularly throughout the day.
One of the great things about trampolining is that anyone can do it, from young children to grandparents!
-For safety reasons, Junior Jumpers have a dedicated areas to jump (kids from walking age and under 110 cm)
We recommend booking in advance. Weekends and holidays sell out in advance and walk-ins cannot be accommodated if so. Click Book Now to check availability and make a session booking.
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards. If you are unable to book online then you can make a booking over the counter, however by not booking in advance you run the risk of missing out or waiting for a session with available space.
All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you have further concerns about this please contact us on +971 4 321 1400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend arriving 15 min prior to booked time to check in.
Give us a call on +971 4 321 1400 to speak to a BOUNCE customer service team member.
Check out our Pricing Page for a full list of ticket types.
We recommend athletic and comfortable clothing. BOUNCE socks with grip are compulsory to avoid slipping, these are included in your admission fee when you visit BOUNCE and are then yours to keep. Flat soled and closed toe shoes must be worn at all times in the Freerun.
Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Due to our food health & safety policy, no self-catering is allowed.
BOUNCE has open cube lockers and paid secure lockers available.
Yes – we have discount rates for groups of 10 or more, click here to learn more about Groups and Events.
Yes – we have a Multi Visit Pass that can be given as a gift. Our 5, 10 & 20 Multi Visit Passes are available in venue for General Admission, Junior Jumper and BOUNCE Fit. A Multi Visit Pass, BOUNCE socks and wristband is the perfect ready-to-go present! Available to purchase in venue.
Please call our contact center crew on +971 4 321 1400 during the hours of 9:00 am – 8:00 pm everyday. Alternatively send us an email to email@example.com
Yes. Trampolining is one of the best forms of exercise! Click here for the health benefits of trampolining.
Safety is the number one priority at BOUNCE. For details see the safety section.