Terms & Conditions
Jumping on trampolines can result in injury. Using the BOUNCE facilities is undertaken in accordance with the rules and conditions displayed throughout BOUNCE.
When buying a ticket to jump at BOUNCE you are deemed to have understood and accepted the terms and conditions outlined in the below Waiver which is also displayed throughout BOUNCE.
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Exclusion of liability – waiver of the right to sue – your assumption of risk – these conditions affect your legal rights!
Bounce Sports Club LLC, trading as BOUNCE as the supplier of recreational services, sells all tickets and supplies all recreational services and facilities to you (the customer) including, but not limited to trampolining, trampolining lessons, equipment rental, the condition, layout, construction, design, maintenance and use of trampolines and surrounds and any other associated sporting activities or similar leisure time pursuits (recreational activities) in the BOUNCE venue subject to the following conditions:
- By purchasing a ticket for or by using any of the facilities at the BOUNCE venue the customer is deemed to agree to these conditions.
- BOUNCE, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to the customer, his/her dependents or legal representatives for personal injury or death suffered by the customer because the recreational activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose or because of negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by BOUNCE.
- The customer acknowledges that the recreational activities are dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury and sometimes death can occur and the customer assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to sue BOUNCE for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from the customer’s participation in such activities.
- WARNING: If you participate in these activities your rights to sue are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates. If you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, these rights are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in paragraphs 2 and 3 of these terms and conditions.
- The customer agrees to pay the cost of and authorizes BOUNCE to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect his/her welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
- Children must be able to walk unassisted to use the facilities at any BOUNCE venue and when less than 12 years of age be supervised by a responsible adult. Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
- Participants must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety reasons, pregnant women, customers with pre-existing health issues or wearing casts are not permitted on the trampolines. If in doubt please seek medical advice.
- Bounce Sports Club L.L.C. may use any photographs, video footage of you, your dependents, or other minors in your care who use our facilities, collected during your use of our facilities for publication and for use in advertising or promotional material. Such photographs or video footage may appear (whether on their own or in conjunction with other photographs, video footage and/or text graphics) on social media platforms such as Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; Youtube; and/or Snapchat. You hereby grant Bounce Sports Club L.L.C. the unfettered right to use all such photographs and/or video footage in such manner and hereby grant us permission to record, store, transmit, reproduce, replicate, modify, advertise and generally exploit all such photographs and video footage for our benefit and in such manner as we in our discretion deem appropriate. Note also that Bounce Sports Club L.L.C. operates closed-circuit television cameras on-site which may be recording footage of you, your dependents, or other minors in your care while using our facilities. You consent to our use of all such footage in the manner described above and agree that the purpose for using such photos and/or video footage is for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes only and is not intended to insult, defame or slander any person. You acknowledge and agree that your consent and agreement to the above is given for yourself as well as on behalf of any dependents or other minors in your care while using our facilities. You also agree not to take photos for Commercial use without the consent of Bounce.
- All tickets remain the property of BOUNCE and cannot be transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date shown and are void if tampered with.
- Tickets are non-refundable. BOUNCE reserves the right to resell the time slot if the customer does not attend the facility at the time slot purchased.
- If for some reason and at the complete discretion of BOUNCE, an amount is refunded, it will be done only through the original mode of payment.
- The customer must comply with all signs or other directions of BOUNCE and it may suspend or cancel the customer’s access to recreational activities at the BOUNCE venue in its absolute discretion for non-compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
- If you purchase a ticket for the use of the trampoline or any other facilities at the BOUNCE venue on behalf of another person, you agree that you make that purchase as the authorized agent of that person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a user of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- BOUNCE will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control ) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of the UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- This agreement:
a. is governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates, the Courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction, and
b. if any part or provision is determined by a Court to be invalid or unenforceable all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect.
Address: #32 4B Street, Al Qouz 4, Dubai UAE (Behind Ace Hardware on Sheikh Zayed Road). PO BOX 392134. E-mail: email@example.com Contact: +971 4 321 1400