X-Park Adventure obstacle Course
X-Park is an Adventure Obstacle Course for adrenaline hunters. It combines obstacles that can be explored as stand-alone challenges or navigated as one circuit with different levels of difficulty.
X-Park is available at the following venues:
Beginners to experts can explore different elements with varying routes. The parkour area is designed to allow challenge and diversity for free-running masters as well as easy-entry points for first timers. Fans of the Ninja-Warrior phenomenon will recognise the impressive warped walls, which require a combination of speed, strength and timing to master.
- X-Park encompasses total-body exercise, requiring agility, coordination and work from all the muscles.
- The actions develop core strength, the impact builds stronger bones and the constant moving promotes cardiovascular endurance, leading to increased fitness and stamina.
- The health benefits of X-Park are not only limited to the body. Negotiating the obstacles exercises the brain as each requires the practice of quick, instinctive decision-making.
- Minimum 110cm height required for all participants
- One participant per obstacle at a time
- Only attempt obstacles within your skill level
- Training shoes must be worn
- Watch out for other participants at all times to ensure adequate spacing
- Give way to faster runners
Tips: To challenge yourself, attempt to complete the course without touching the black areas.
Developed over a 12-month period in collaboration with the creators of the world’s best parkour and bouldering courses.
Inspired by a desire to expand on the core experience of BOUNCE – getting an airborne adrenaline rush and creating unlimited lines of movement.
Incorporates 15 different elements with varying routes for beginners through to experts.