Yalla! Get Airborne This Ramadan!
We bring you the craziest offer ever!
With passes starting from AED 299 enjoy endless hours of jumping and wall-running EVERY SINGLE DAY of Ramadan.
Hurry up, Ramadan passes are limited, so grab yours as early as possible before they run out!
Where to get the Unlimited Ramadan Pass:
In Dubai and Al Ain: Get your Unlimited Ramadan Pass for AED299 and get access to all trampoline areas.
In Abu Dhabi: Choose between the Standard Ramadan Pass for AED299 and get access to all trampoline areas or get the Premium Ramadan Pass at AED499 and access all areas, including the zip line, quick drop and slide!
- Unlimited Ramadan Passes are only available at the BOUNCE receptions.
- Please get down to the venue 15 minutes before your actual jumping hour, buy your Unlimited Ramadan Pass from the reception and start using it!
- Make sure you check the availability in the system. We are usually sold out on weekends.
RAMADAN OPENING TIMINGS:
- In Dubai: From Sunday to Thursday from 12pm to midnight, on Friday and Saturday from 9am to midnight.
- In Abu Dhabi: Every day from 10am to 2am (next day).
- In Al Ain: Every day from 10am to 1am (next day).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Available in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.
- The Unlimited Ramadan Pass can be used only in the venue were it was purchased.
- This card is valid for walk-in customers only and not for bookings made online or via the call centre.
- The Unlimited Ramadan offer is only available to the person named on the Ramadan Unlimited Pass and cannot be transferred.
- Upon arrival at BOUNCE the Pass holder must present a valid Emirates ID to verify their identity.
- The Unlimited offer is subject to availability and cannot be pre-booked.
- The Unlimited Ramadan Pass is valid for General Access, Ladies Night and Junior Jumpers only.
- Maximum usage is 3 hours per day.