BOUNCE ED is a curriculum program for primary and secondary schools in Qatar. The program meets the requirements of Movement & Physical Activity, as well as Personal & Social Health. BOUNCE ED brings to life the theoretical science & PE lessons in a fun and engaging learning environment.
What is BOUNCE ED?
BOUNCE ED is a curriculum programme for primary and secondary schools in UAE. The program meets the requirements of Movement & Physical Activity, as well as Personal & Social Health. BOUNCE has created an
Here at BOUNCE we have been working really hard to incorporate fitness into education. BOUNCE ED school trips now offer Forces & Motion and Human Body units. Designed around the International Baccalaureate curriculum (and can adapt to other curriculums) enhancing the learning experience in a fun and engaging learning environment.
BOUNCE ED is an inclusive program for all, no matter what a child’s skill level. Lesson plans incorporate activities as well as classroom pre and post work to add maximum value to your session.
FORCES IN MOTION & HUMAN BODY
- Forces in Motion – A trampoline appears as nothing more than simple fun, but it is actually a complex array of the most basic laws of physics. Jumping up and down is a classic example of the conservation of energy, potential energy transformed into kinetic energy
- Human Body – We do this by taking kids through well-structured physical application of the theory of the four main body systems
- Trained staff members that ensure maximum group and individual participation
- Specifically designed lessons for each year of schooling
- First class, safe and engaging facilities: BOUNCE is a founding member of the Australian Trampoline Parks Association safety body
- Flexible delivery options, from single sessions to term long programs
- Min 10 participants
Register your Interest: