For ages 5-7 years old
BOUNCE Squad is the perfect program for kids in the early years of school.
The program will build on these achievements by introducing progression, challenges, taking safe risks and celebrating success to build confidence.
In structured one-hour classes, BOUNCE Squad participants will be guided through fundamental movement skills, balanced with the fun of learning through play. Coaches take participants through challenges such as springing, landing, rotation, balancing, holds, swinging and object management.
With a focus on developing the whole child, participants in BOUNCE squad will also develop social skills such as working with and encouraging others, listening to instructions, asking for help and sharing. Emotional skills taught include articulating and regulating feelings, understanding how behavior affects others, managing fear and frustration and learning how to take safe risks.
Lessons are structured to include a fun, game-based warm up, followed by a number of circuits, full of activities that utilize the trampolines, soft shapes, air track and big bag. The class finishes with a cool down and feedback.
● The program is for ages 5-7 year olds
● Classes have a maximum of 6 children per coach
● The Program costs AED 1400 for 14 classes
● Participants receive a welcome pack once per year containing a T-shirt and a key ring
● Participants also receive 1 complimentary hour of General Access per week Sunday – Wednesday (during the term) Excluding Public Holidays