MINI BOUNCE SQUAD
For ages 2-5 years old
Mini BOUNCE Squad is a program designed specifically for young children.
The program teaches self-expression, confidence and fundamental movement skills, incorporating the unique fun and physical health benefits of trampolining.
The aim of Mini BOUNCE Squad is to create positive movement experiences that shape children’s outlook on physical activity for life. Classes encourage creative exploration and safely practising skills.
Parent or carer involvement is encouraged to enhance the experience and learning of children during the class.
In structured one-hour classes, Mini BOUNCE Squad participants will be taken on a developmental journey – building social, physical, emotional and cognitive skills.
Classes include 45 minutes of structured activity and 15 minutes of independent time. Accredited BOUNCE coaches foster an environment where kids and caregivers can learn through play together.
● The program is for ages 2-5 year olds
● Classes have a maximum of 8 children per coach
● The Program costs AED 1000, charged as a term program
● Participants receive a welcome pack once per year containing a T-shirt and a key ring
● Participants also receive 1 complimentary hour of General Access per week Sunday – Wednesday (during the term) Excluding Public Holidays